People. Planet. Integrity.
Implementing corporate stewardship through socially responsible and sustainable practices.
We are continuing our march toward ESG excellence.
Here’s our progress to date. Stay tuned! There’s much more to come.
- Board established an ESG committee to oversee practices and performance
- Created and published an Environmental Sustainability Commitment and Human Capital Management and Labor Rights Guidelines found here.
- Enhanced our proxy to highlight ESG initiatives found here.
- Working toward aligning with the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) reporting framework and adopting select United Nations Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) in guiding us to provide shareholders with relevant information on our environmental impact
As a NNN Landlord and Capital Provider, LTC knows the best way to effectuate ESG is to support and enable our Operators
How can LTC’s ESG initiative best support its Operators in these Challenging Times?
- By helping them understand how they can achieve successes addressing ESG issues in their operations.
- By establishing voluntary programs aimed at helping operating partners become good corporate stewards.
- By providing free consultation with an expert third-party to help operators better understand their options with respect to adopting socially responsible and sustainable practices.
- By focusing not only on remediation efforts, but also on encouraging new methods for ensuring best practices
- By targeting initiatives to not only improve environmental and social sustainability but to help improve financial sustainability as well.
- By being willing to provide attractive financing and incentives to help facilitate changes.
Building Long-term ESG Value
While some view NNN and Debt as outside the controllable scope of ESG, we view it as the most impactful challenge.
With 35 Operators, 200+ properties across 28 States, LTC knows one ESG box or approach does not fit all. At the same time, real change requires us all working together to maximize opportunities.
We believe aligning our ESG interest, with creative capital solutions and shared success is part of being a good strategic capital partner.
We also understand constructive change requires thoughtful, innovative and supportive approach.
Leveraging existing partner relationships to expand ESG opportunities, share best practices, and achieve mutual benefits is core to our collaborative DNA.
We Support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
As an equal opportunity employer, LTC values the diversity of the unique individuals who comprise our team from workforce level to senior level and extending to the board. LTC does not discriminate based on an individual’s race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, creed, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship, gender identity, gender expression or any other status protected by applicable law.
Here’s a snapshot of our diverse workforce.