We've contributed significant capitlal to developing a variety of properties with a slight emphasis on memory care and assisted living communities.
In recent years, a dramatic increase in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related diagnoses create a need and strong growing demand for specialized memory care communities.
- Market conditions create an environment where new development offers relatively attractive risk-adjusted returns compared to acquisitions
- Development initiatives enhance our partner pool by creating new relationships or strengthening existing ones
- New product reduces the overall average portfolio age
- There's an inherent opportunity to create state-of-the-art communities incorporating the latest research and technology
HIGHLINE Place MEMORY CARE
Building strong, long-term partnerships is the core of our operating philosophy. For example, we established a formal pipeline agreement with Anthem Memory Care where LTC has an exclusive first option to finance Anthem’s development and acquisition projects into 2018. The new developments are added to the existing master lease agreement.
- LTC gains a new, long-term operating partner and have a pipeline vehicle to add new properties to our portfolio.
- Anthem secured a single source capital provider allowing the company to focus resources on development and operations in pursuit of its strategic growth plan.